The most attractive part of the Sarvar area is without doubt its two completely different types of healing water upon which the development of Sarvar is based.
In the Sarvar area, healing water which springs from a depth of 1200 metres reaches a temperature of 43 °C, while the water which originates from a depth of 2000 metres has a very high salt content and reaches the much higher temperature of 83 °C.
From the 83 °C rich saline water, the famous Sarvar crystal is produced through the process of evaporation. This salt abundant medicinal healing water can be used effectively in the treatment of certain ailments and locomotive diseases as well as for dermatology and gynaecology.
The 43 °C healing water contains alkaline hydrogen carbonates and is especially suitable for the treatment of locomotive disorders, rehabilitative after-treatment (including sport injuries), neurological complaints and muscle relaxing baths.
FIELD OF APPLICATION:
The pools (baths) of the complex are filled with alkaline hydrogen carbonate medicinal healing water, which is used mainly to treat the following disorders:
- Chronic degenerative spine and joint complaints
- Chronic inflammatory phase of locomotive diseases
- Soft tissue rheumatism
- Muscle cramp (the reduction of)
- Muscle bruising and the wearing out of joints caused by jolts and jerks
- After treatment of sport injuries
- After treatment of accidents
- Conditions following neurological disease and neurosurgical operations
- After treatment following orthopaedic and rheum surgical operations
- Chronic gynaecological disease including inflammation and infertility
- Symptoms of menopause
- Chronic diseases of the respiratory system
- After treatment following severe inflammation of air tract
- Asthmatic bronchitis
- Severe heart, circulation and breathing disorders
- Malignant tumours
- Diseases which result in severe inflammation
- Thrombosis, severe cases of varicose veins
Sárvári Gyógy-és Wellnessfürdő / All rights reserved 2009 © / Chrome Kreatív Munkák